Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
i feel like crying

Arights, never been blogging for long. Can't be bothered to talk about the previous days. So i'll just say what i have to. First of all, POOR SHIMIN is so sick!! She's not going to school for like, 2 weeks? Man.. .. That's really long. Hope she's doing fine! Anyway, today, after school, rushed back and everything, and go for my photo shooting. Yea.. Everything went really well. The people there are really nice. Got to take one with wedding gown, and the other, my own casual wear. Yea.. So cool, so fun, yet so tiring. I feel like a different person after they make-up for me. I mean.. Yea.. I didn't know i'll look that good. (Opps! Not shy ar?) But yea.. I was shocked too. Anyway, yea.. went to meet up with Kk and Cheryl at City Hall. On the way there alone, there's these angmohs who called out to me and winked at me. Haha. I just smiled and go. And yea.. got praised by Cheryl and Kk. Haha. Both say damn nice. Hur hur. Was like sooOoO happy. Hmm.. then to 2 games of photo hunts. Then, yea.. went to chill a lil' at food court, ordered fish soup bee hoon, but didn't manage to finish cos' somebody just had to spoil my mood. Yea.. It's a frigging long story, and you wouldn't wanna know what happened. Sigh.. "SOCK LENG!! I've got loads to tell ya!" Anyway, yea.. The journey back was really quiet, i guess everyone just got turned off by my bad mood. I cried too. Sigh. Oh well, i'm FRIGGIN DISAPPOINTED!! Really sad... really really sad. I dont know why YOU have to do this AGAIN. I really don't know. Oh well, so quickly, it's another weekend. Got a lot of homework waiting to be done. Man.. i just feel like crying. I really want to. I thought my life now is so nice, but well, it didn't turned out this way. Turn by turn, again and again, you did it to me. I don't know what i owe you, you know?? I really don't see the point. It's always the bad things people say about you, not the good things. I don't wanna say much, cos' whatever i say is NOTHING. I need sock leng badly. Really need her.

With love, on Friday, January 20, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse